COMMENT TAGS ARE THE BEST PART OF TAGS. ANONYMOUS DOESN'T KNOW OF WHAT THEY SPEAK. COME AT ME.
you should chill with your crazy tags, if you have something to say just put it in the post
maybe i like putting stuff in my tags instead of the post proper
But but but what if I don't like sweet tea cause I'm CANADIAN?!
like i said i don’t make the rules i just enforce ‘em
Ugh why is Pisa on that wanderlust post never go there it is so lame.
but i gotta go there at least once so i can cross “take a picture that looks like i’m pushing the leaning tower of pisa” off my tacky tourist bucket list
Sometimes I just picture Joanna McCoy as an adorable mini Romulan Commander. Because because I think of the RomCom before I think of Bone's daughter.
lmao i always forget mccoy has a daughter so i think of the romcom first too.
actually it’s gotten to the point where i think of her whenever i just hear the name joanna
Hey good luck with your paper!! I'm sure you'll write something awesome! <3
aw thanks anon. i’m definitely trying my best!
IMZADI *dies of TNG*
For the fandom thing... Game of Thrones?
- my favorite female character: SANSA SANSA SANSAAAAA
- my favorite male character: um probably either doran or oberyn martell. or jaime.
- my favorite book/season/etc: for the show, i think season 1 was my favorite so far, since it kept closest to the books; imo the writing’s not been nearly as strong the past couple of seasons, especially with certain characters (cough catelyn cough). and a feast for crows is my favorite book i think
- my favorite episode (if its a tv show): p much any episode with the tyrells
- my favorite cast member: ALL OF THEM
- my favorite ship: sansa/jaime :3
- a character I’d die defending: SANSA AND CATELYN >:(
- a character I just can’t sympathize with: excluding the obviously evil characters…….hmmm idk i can sympathize with tyrion to a certain extent but his chapters in adwd drOVE ME UP A WALL.
- a character I grew to love: i used to be really bored by bran’s chapters but i love them a lot now because of all the weird magical shit going down
- my anti otp: don’t really think i have one
les mis ?
- my favorite female character: cosETTE although eponine is a really close second???? also i love fantine a lot uH basically this answer changes from day2day
- my favorite male character: javert and valjean are tied doN’T MAKE ME CHOOSE
- my favorite book/season/etc: i just do favorite song, which is easily one day more.
- my favorite episode (if its a tv show): my favorite tangent in the brick is the one about convents, though i also really like the bit during waterloo where hugo goes on about the french general who basically tells the english to go fuck themselves
- my favorite cast member: well clearly the movie has kicked my sam barks stanning into full force. also out of all the live productions i’ve seen andrew varela and hadley fraser are my faves.
- my favorite ship: MARIUS AND COSETTE WHAT CUTIES also i have quite a bit of fondness for eponine/cosette
- a character I’d die defending: COSETTE and also eponine
- a character I just can’t sympathize with: uh idk thenardier? idk i can sympathize with p much all the characters to a certain extent
- a character I grew to love: cosette again! i used to be indifferent to her and the whole romance bit used to be my least favorite part of the musical but gOSH I LOVE HER
- my anti otp: jehan/montparnasse probably. that’s the only pairing i aggressively don’t ship, everything else i don’t have strong feelings about (though parts of the fandom have really soured me on e/r)
Top five period films
- les mis
- pirates of the caribbean (all of them) (those count as period films right)
- the artist
- gone with the wind
- a royal affair